Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A little piece of me!

Hello World!

It is 10:25pm Wednesday night, and I decided for some particular reason that it was extremely important to start a blog tonight before studying for my precalculous test in the morning. I have been meaning to start a blog for ages, and of course I finally get around to it as I am trying to find as many inane items on my to-do-list to get done instead of studying for my test. Classic procrastination for ya... don't lie, 99.9% of people reading this post have been in my shoes. The other .1% are super overachievers and I have a message for you: get a life! I only say that because I wish sometimes that I had your dicipline :) but anyways, that is besides the point.

So I guess this is the part where I tell you a little bit about myself. Isn't that what these blog things are for anyways? To let the world see a little peice of you? So here it goes... a little piece of me.

I am currently a 5th year senior at Texas Christian University. I played volleyball on the team for all 4 years. Volleyball is my passion, right after God and my family. I have played volleyball since I was 9, that is if you don't include the times my brothers and sisters and I played balloon volleyball over the couch. If you include thoses times, I have been playing since I was about 5. Right now I am currently finishing up school and eagarly waiting for time to pass and for January to be here. In January, I will be moving off to Sweden to play professional volleyball with my sister, Marcie. But more on that later...

I grew up in Gainesville, Fl with my two younger brothers, William and Vincent, my older sisters, Linda and Marcie, and of course my wonderful mother, Kim. I am a vegetarian, I love my family, I love cats and ice cream, I love watching movies, I love people, I love laughing, I love to listen to music, and blah, blah, blah ok you get the point. I love my life! I have so much to be thankful for and I can't help but to smile at all the blessings around me! I know, I know, I can hear you muttering "Pollyanna" or "Mary Sunshine" through the computer, and maybe your sticking your finger in your mouth and thinking "gag me!" but I guess it is better than being called "psycho" or "lamo" or "meany" so I will take it as a compliment and run with it!

But anywho, I guess I should end the procrastination. I am proud to say that after I click on the "publish post" sign on my computer, I will pull out my to-do list and give "start a blog" a BIG check mark! I guess its time to check off more of these pointless, silly things on my list such as go through the huge pile of clothes on my bed. Or how about organizing all my dvds, or maybe sorting out all my earring? Thats super important right? And to think I was once a straight A student in high school... more to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, who wrote this? There's not enough spelling errors....LOL. Just kidding, Nirelle. Guess what you wil be doing when you come home for Thanksgiving? Sorting out my earrings and going through a pile of clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no thank you mom! Not unless I have a lot of studying to do over the break, then maybe I will put it off and clean the whole house, top to bottom! By the way, ironic that you took a stab at my spelling and then you spelled "will" wrong in the next sentence, AND you have a son named WILL! Way to go MOM!!

    ReplyDelete